Kuk Sool Won Ontario
396 Route 104, Ontario NY 14519
Build from the ground up and opened in January 2017, our brand new Ontario studio is located just three miles east of the Village Webster and serves students from eastern Monroe County and western Ontario county, including the City of Rochester and the suburbs of Webster, Penfield, Fairport, Irondequoit, Perinton and East Rochester.
As our flagship facility, the Ontario school features a 2500 sq ft workout room, two bathrooms, a supply room, a weapons room, and a lobby with a dedicated viewing area.
Students are expected to attend at least 2 classes per week. On Mondays we focus on forms, endurance and cardio training, while Wednesday’s training is geared towards self-defense techniques. Open classes (shown in light blue) are for all ages and all ranks and are great for families. These classes are offered four days a week, in both mornings and evenings. You can view the Ontario class schedule below:
Mondays & Wednesdays
- 4:30 pm – 5:00 pm Tiny Tigers Class for beginning young children ages 4-8
- 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm Little Dragons Class for intermediate young children ages 4-8
- 5:30 pm – 6:15 pm Beginner Children’s Class for kids ages 8-13
- 6:15 pm – 7:00 pm Advanced Children’s Class for kids ages 8-13
- 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Teens & Adults for all belt ranks ages 13+
Tuesdays & Thursdays
- 9:15 am – 10:15 am Open Morning Class for all ages & ranks
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Open Evening Class for all ages & ranks. Families welcome!
- 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Black Belt Class is for Black belts of all ages and from all local Kuk Sool schools. This is the only class where black belts will learn new material necessary to advance.
- Testing is held the 3rd Saturday of every month at the Ontario dojang.
- Browns and Black-Browns test from 9 am to 11 am
- Whites through Reds test from 11:30 to 2:00 pm